CCY Architects is a creative, nimble, 30-person firm based in the Aspen valley. In 2017 and 2015 Outside Magazine listed CCY on their Best Places to Work list of the top 100 companies, which distinguishes employers that strike the ideal balance between work and play in the United States, as #2 in the culture category. AIA recently honored CCY with several awards for design excellence, Western Mountain Region’s 2017 Firm of the Year, and in 2015 AIA Colorado recognized CCY as the Firm of the Year. Read the full article HERE.
CCY prides itself on a collaborative team design approach and has a culture of health and well being. Employees are encouraged to take advantage of the environment in which we live.
As leaders in the architectural profession, our ongoing focus is connecting with the best and brightest talent
CCY Architects is always seeking talented candidates!
Current positions and necessary qualifications we are looking to fill include:
Interiors Professional (2 + YRS EXP.)
The ideal interiors candidate will effectively work with the project team and assist with the overall effort in meeting deliverable milestones, including supporting design, development, and documentation for all phases of projects from design through construction administration.
- Support the development of project design and documentation
- Assist with developing finish material palettes and presentation materials
- Assist with FF&E specifications and materials
- Assist in maintaining the materials library
- Conduct material and product research for projects
- Work in close collaboration with Project Managers the overall project team.
A Professional Degree in Architecture and/or Interior Design from an accredited College or University as well as 2 or more years of experience working in the profession are required. Professional license in Architecture and/or Interior Design is encouraged, or at minimum, candidates should be actively pursuing professional licensure. Candidates shall possess high level project leadership skills, demonstrate strong technical, creative and interpersonal skills, and provide knowledgeable design input on a range of project elements, further design quality, and interact effectively with the project team. Must demonstrate an understanding of the industry and is developing sound judgement of what constitutes exemplary architecture / interior design and appropriate level of documentation. Strong graphic, written and verbal communication skills required. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Design Suite, and Microsoft Excel.
- 2 + years of applied professional work experience
- NAAB-accredited degree in Architecture and/or professional degree in Interior Design from an accredited program
- An understanding on how to put a full set – documents together
- Detailing experience
- Exemplary organizational and leadership skills
- Basic knowledge of design, trends, construction methodology, materials application and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness
- Knowledge of FF&E, architectural/interior finishes
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Design Suite, and Microsoft Excel
- Strong graphic, written and verbal communication skills required
- Approaches work with creative curiosity and ability to work in a team environment
For consideration, email your cover letter, resume and examples of work (as a single PDF document) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the subject line: Interiors
CCY Architects Internship & Work Study Opportunity
Come live, work, design and play in the heart of the Rocky Mountains with CCY’s paid internship program. You’ll gain valuable experience while living in one of the most happening mountain communities in the West.
Email inquiries & resumes to email@example.com
Use the subject line: Internship